朋友一场(Just Friends) 第18期:塑料菜单

发表时间:2018-12-26内容来源:大红鹰高手心水论谈

You have her poster on your wall?Yeah.

你的墙上贴着她的海报? 对。  

I slapped the ham to it like an hour ago.

我一小时前才在她海报面前打手枪。  

What ham did you slap?

你打什么?  

Not the ham that I just bought?

不是我刚买的火腿吧?  

Oh, Mrs. Brander, do you have anything else besides ham?

哦,布兰德太太,除了火腿你还有什么?  

Because I’m on the Perricone diet

因为我在减肥。  

and I need salmon like now.

我需要鲑鱼。  

I love salmon. It’s the prettiest color for bedrooms.

我喜欢肉粉色,卧室最漂亮的颜色。  

So relaxing. I’m gonna start drinking.

很放松,我要喝点什么。

Um, does anybody want anything? Some coffee?

嗯,有人要来点吗? 咖啡?  

Maybe some salmon or something?

或者鲑鱼什么的?  

Just gonna.

只要。  

yeah.Mike! Good to be home.

对,麦克!回家真好。  

Oh, boy. Okay.

噢,天哪,好吧。  

Hi. Yes, I know, very exciting.

对,我知道,很兴奋。  

Hi. Hi.Oh. Chris, let’s get it to go.

嗨,嗨,噢,克里斯,我们走吧。  

People are staring at me.

大家在看我。  

Oh my God,plastic menus!

哦我的天,塑料菜单!  

Well, this isn’t gonna work, is it now, Chris?

这个不错,是不是,克里斯?  

Chris?

克里斯?

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.0577trader.com/html/20181226/615975.html