大城小妞(Broad City) 第02季 第10集 第07期

发表时间:2019-01-13内容来源:大红鹰高手心水论谈

你想我说什么 What do you want me to say?

我女友七周前搬出去了 "Oh, my girlfriend moved out seven weeks ago

我崩溃了 我的鸡鸡硬不起来了 "And I'm falling apart and my dick doesn't work anymore, so..."

哥们 克里斯蒂娜搬出去了 Dude. Christina moved out?

你的假发呢 What happened with the wigs?

我被这个意大利商人分散了注意力 I got distracted by this business guido.

我定好了 All right. I put our name in.

再过45分钟就可以进去了 45 minutes, we're in.

我感觉每个城市都有个养鹦鹉的男人 I feel like every city has a parrot dude.

你看到过那个把猫放在头上的男人吗 You ever see the guy with the cat on his head?

不知道它有没有触地过 Yeah, wonder if it ever touches the ground.

如果触过 那就太恶心了 If it does, that would be disgusting.

想象那两个男人相遇 Imagine if those two guys met.

我觉得鹦鹉男会赢 I think the parrot would win.

天 我的脸太适合戴假发了 一点都不好玩 God, I have such a wig face. It's not even funny.

下葬的时候就要戴这种假发 This is the kind of wig you get buried in.

你为什么想要下葬的时候戴假发 Why would you want to get buried in a wig?

那是人们最后一次见你 It's the last time people get to see you.

没错 我想在我的葬礼上闪耀全场 Yeah, exactly, I want to look dope as at my funeral.

那是我最后一场派对 It's my last party, you know?

我已经做好歌单了 I even made a playlist already.

循环播放《鲁保罗变装皇后秀》的"超模" It's pretty much Rupaul's "Supermodel" on repeat

我需要皮革纸巾 and I need leather tissues.

我还想要和我打过炮的所有人 I also want everyone I've ever hooked up with

一起打飞机 to just jerk off together.

那可能会让我死而复生 真的 That might bring me back to life. Seriously.

你注意点 Yo, you should be careful.

我想要一个美好的葬礼 I just want like, a really nice funeral.

在一座山冈上 You know, like, like, on a hill.

大家都会很难过 You know, like everyone would be really sad,

-山冈葬礼一般都这样 -嗯 - like hill funerals usually are? - Yeah.

大家都在哭 Everyone would be crying,

甚至是歇斯底里那种哭 但之后 之后 maybe even hysterically, but then, then,

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.0577trader.com/html/20190113/Broad-City-02-10-7.html